Tuition, Fees, Room and Board

The posted rates are approved by the Colby Community College Board of Trustees and are subject to change. For questions about payment options, please contact the Student Accounts  or Financial Aid offices.

Dental Hygiene, Nursing, and PTA have specialty program rates.

View the estimated Cost of Attendance for 2023-24

2023-2024 Rates*

Residency Tuition Student Fee Tech Fee  Total
Thomas County $77 $31 $19 $127
Kansas $82 $31 $19 $132
Regional (CO, MO, NE, OK, TX) $102 $31 $19 $152
Out-of-State $136 $31 $19 $186
International $162 $31 $19 $212

Some courses have additional lab fees which are indicated in the fees column of listed courses.

*Tuition rates listed do not apply to the Dental Hygiene program (DH). For current rates, contact Student Accounts, 785-460-4664, or the Dental Hygiene Program Director, 785-460-5438.

Explore ways to Pay for College or visit the Financial Aid page.  

2023-2024 ColbyConnect Rates (Online)

Residency Per Credit Hour      
Thomas County Resident $142.75      
Kansas Resident $147.75      
Regional (CO, MO, NE, OK, TX)         $167.75      
Out-of-State $201.75      
International $227.75      

A one-time administrative fee of $25.00 will be automatically applied to the account of the students who fail to attend class at the end of the eight-day Add/Drop/Last day to Withdraw period.

High School

High school students concurrently enrolled in Colby Community College classes pay a flat rate for all course types including face-to-face, online, and I-CAN. Additional course fees, books, or materials are not included in this rate. Students are financially responsible once they are enrolled. Some costs are waved for qualifying courses

2023-24 Rate: $116.75 


Student Housing


*$175 deposit required for all rooms, $100 may be refunded pending room condition.







Embree Hall $5,304 $3,931.50
Tangeman/Mosier/Hines Hall $5,086 --
Schnellbacher, Krehbiel, and Strutt Hall $5,086 $3,311.94
MEAL PLAN 18 meals/week  
Cost Per Plan $3,080.86  

Visit the Residence Life or Food Service pages for more information regarding housing and meal plans.


  1. Students must have a "" email address before applying for housing. If you have not already done so, please apply to Colby Community College first. Once the college email address is issued, you can complete the housing questionnaire.

  2. For all students enrolled in classes, the Student Health Office requires copies of immunizations, and:
    Meningococcal Form
    Health History Form
    TB Questionnaire 



Specialty Program Rates 2023-24

Questions? Contact Us.

Student Accounts
1255 S Range Ave
Colby KS 67701
(785) 460-4665

Financial Aid Office
1255 S Range Ave
Colby KS 67701
(785) 460-4679
(785) 460-4633