- Software troubleshooting for personal devices
- Access to public Wi-Fi network, student email, TrojanWeb and Canvas
- On-campus printer access
- Limited hardware troubleshooting
For Questions or “On-Ground” technology service requests:
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- By Phone:(785) 460-5541
- By Email: email@example.com
- Password Reset Requests:
- Please include your name, student ID and date of birth
- Check ePortal (OneLogin) System Outages and Updates: https://www.onelogin.com/status
- Check Google Workspace System Outages and Updates: https://www.google.com/appsstatus/dashboard/
For Assistance with Canvas:
- Canvas Support Hotline
- Student Support Hotline: 855-691-5024
- Instructor Support Hotline: 833-291-3231
- Tools and Computer skills needed to use Canvas
- By Chat & Email: Available by using the Help Center Question Mark ? icon in your CCC Canvas Account
- Check Canvas System Outages and Updates: https://status.instructure.com/
Most modern computers should be sufficient, but the following recommendations may be helpful if you are considering purchasing your own device.
- Intel Core i3 (i5 preferred, i7 optional)
- AMD Ryzen 3 (Ryzen 5 preferred, Ryzen 7 optional)
- Memory: 8 GB or greater recommended
- Hard Drive: 500 GB SSD
- Integrated Webcam
Network Interface Card
- Desktop: 50Mbps or greater Ethernet card and/or Wi-Fi 5 or greater
- Laptop: 50Mbps or greater Ethernet port and/or Wif-Fi 5 or greater
- Nearly every modern laptop has a wireless card sufficient for connecting to the College’s wireless network.
- PC Windows 10/11 (DO NOT get Windows 10/11 in S mode) OR Mac OS X 10.13 or newer (OS X 10.15.x Catalina recommended).
- The main operating system on your computer needs to be either Windows or Mac OS X. We cannot guarantee applications CCC supports will work on other operating systems such as Linux and Chrome OS.
- We do not recommend using a Chromebook as your main computer.
- Antivirus software is strongly recommended
- Google Chrome is the most compatible web browser with Canvas
- CCC provides wired and wireless internet on campus. Personal Wi-Fi routers are not allowed on campus
- Microsoft Office (Download)
CCC provides Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite is available to download and use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a student here and the program continues, you’ll be able to use this software for free. When using the Microsoft Online app, only Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint are available. When students download and install the Office 365 applications, they have access to the full Office suite:
Office of Information Technology Mission Statement
The Office of Information Technology provides a broad scope of customer focused, flexible and responsive technological support services and innovative technology development.