Accreditation at CCC
Colby Community College is coordinated by the Kansas Board of Regents and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Accreditation was reaffirmed in December 2020. The next reaffirmation of accreditation will be in 2026-2027.
Questions and comments regarding accreditation may be directed to the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.621.7440.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 S. LaSalle Street Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
In addition, many of the specialty programs at CCC are accredited by professional associations in their respective disciplines.
- The PTA program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation on Physical Therapy Education:
3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100 Alexandria, VA 22305-3085 | (703) 684-7343 | www.capteonline.org/
- The ADN nursing program has approval with the Kansas State Board of Nursing: Kansas State Board of
Nursing, Landon State Office Bldg., 900 SW Jackson, Topeka, KS 66612 | (785) 296-4929
| https://ksbn.kansas.gov/. Continuing accreditation with conditions for two years comes from the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN): Accreditation
Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3390 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 1400, Atlanta,
GA 30326 | (404) 975-5000 | https://www.acenursing.org/
- The Colby Community College On-Campus and Distance Learning Veterinary Nursing programs are accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association: 1931 North Meacham Road,
Suite 100 Schaumburg, IL 60173-4360 | (800) 248-2862 | www.avma.org
- The EMT program is licensed by the Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Technicians:
Landon State Office Bldg., Room 1031,
900 Jackson Street, Topeka, KS 66612 | (785) 296-7296 | www.ksbems.org/ems/
- The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue
19th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611 | (312) 440-4653 | https://coda.ada.org/
- Colby Community College has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). While not an accrediting body, NC-SARA authorizes colleges to enroll out-of-state residents in online courses.