Board meetings are held the third Monday of each month. Minutes are available below.
Minutes from previous years are available by contacting email@example.com
- Individuals wishing to address the Colby Community College Board of Trustees shall
formally advise the President of their intention, prior to the beginning of the meeting,
by providing their name and the agenda item topic they plan on addressing.
- The Chair may recognize individual(s) to address the Board of Trustees after the
Members have discussed the agenda item, but prior to a vote on the motion.
- There shall be a Public Comments/Other Items time on each Board agenda. During
this Public Comments/Other Items time, members of the public will be able to
address the Board on non-agenda items. The Board will not take any action on
concerns or requests made during this time. Public comments will conform to the
delivery guidelines below:
- Each speaker is limited to three minutes presentation time;
- Written information may be submitted;
- Individual(s) wishing to speak, will identify themselves and state whether or not
they represent an opinion of a group or of themselves; and
- Information or comments related to Colby Community College’s non-elected
personal may be referred to an Executive Session.