With the expiration of Gov. Laura Kelly's stay-home executive order, the dental hygiene clinic is open and offering free services during May and June.
Images and findings can be electronically sent to the patient's dental office. Treatments that patients will receive:
- A COVID screening
- A thorough medical history
- Extra-oral and intra-oral exam
- Full periodontal assessment
- Full mouth and bitewings x-ray images
- A comprehensive patient care plan of treatment
- Cleaning, root debridement and chemotherapeutics
- Fluoride varnish
Students are supervised by registered dental hygienists (RDH) instructors. The clinic is acknowledged for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring the facility is clean.
Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. To make an appointment, call 460-5438 and leave a message.