Student Health

Student Health Services

NOTE: A student with a medical emergency should call 911 or go directly to the emergency room at Citizen's Medical Center in Colby, 100 E College Drive.

For information on personal counseling, visit the counseling page. 

Health App image on a cell phoneVirtual Healthcare


Monday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.

Tuesday through Friday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.


The Student Health Center provides services under the direction of a registered nurse and the campus physician. Available services in the Student Health Service Center include, but are not limited to:

  • Basic first-aid
  • Health counseling
  • Student health insurance information
  • Athletic injuries and athletic insurance claim reports
  • Community agency referrals
  • Health records
  • Health education
  • Ability to screen and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
  • Family planning
  • Limited immunizations, allergy shots, flu vaccinations, laboratory testing
  • Blood pressure monitoring

Additionally, CCC partners with Citizens Health of Colby. Students have access to telehealth options as well as a physician's assistant for as little as $12.

To explore telehealth options and book appointments, call (785) 405-0501.    

All health records are maintained at Colby Community College and follow FERPA guidelines. If records are requested to be sent to another facility, a medical release must be signed prior to the records being released. If a situation occurs that is mandated to be reported to law enforcement, Kansas Health Department, or other institutions/persons, the laws for the mandated reports will be followed. 


The Student Health Office requires copies of immunizations, the medical history form and TB questionnaire on all students enrolled in classes.

Required Documents (all domestic and international students)

Medical History Form
TB Screening Questionnaire
Meningococcal Vaccination Form

Student Health Insurance

E.J. Smith & Associates

International Student Insurance