As adjustments are made to handle the current circumstances, CCC is excited to welcome new and returning students to campus and we are working hard to help you be ready when classes begin in August. Please review the following frequently asked questions or contact the Admissions office for more information.

How do I get enrolled?

Please call (785) 460-4690 or (785) 443-0091 if you have any questions. You can schedule an appointment to enroll in courses at https://trojanadvisingcenter.setmore.com/ or speak to an advisor over the phone at (785) 460-5513 or (785)460-5455.

Is CCC open for on-campus visits?

Yes! However, we are more than happy to assist you virtually via phone, email, or ZOOM and also over online campus visits.

How can I learn more about campus without visiting campus?

We encourage you to visit your program web page and email or call the Admissions office if you have any questions. 

What is the best way to stay connected?

The best way to stay connected is to check your student email regularly, as well as the COVID-19 updates page. 

I want to be a CCC student. How can I apply?

You can apply now if you want! You'll get additional communication when the application is processed.

I’m a current student. How can I enroll in classes?

You can schedule an appointment to enroll in courses at https://trojanadvisingcenter.setmore.com/ or you can contact your program advisor to enroll in courses. 

Where should I send my transcripts and other important paperwork?

You can mail official transcripts and other paperwork to us at:

Colby Community College
ATTN: Admissions
1255 South Range
Colby, KS 67701

You can also email them to admissions@colbycc.edu

How can I contact the Financial Aid office?

You can contact the Financial Aid office by email at finaid@colbycc.edu or phone at (785) 460-4677 or (785) 460-4678.