Frequently Asked Questions

I do not have any masks. Is the College going to help?

Yes, CCC will be providing each student with five washable cloth masks. In addition, CCC will provide hand sanitizer, cleaning materials, and other supplies to help keep everyone safe.

I have been traveling out-of-state. How do I know if I can begin attending classes? 

Please check the Kansas Department of Health and Environment website for current information on out-of-state travel.

What guidance is Colby Community College following for reopening in the fall 2020 semester? 

Colby Community College utilizes the Kansas Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Is there a set of instructions students should follow?

Yes. The current Student Operational Plan is on the college website. When significant changes are made to the plan, an email will be sent to student email accounts.

How Can I Get Enrolled?

Please make an appointment to enroll with the Trojan Advising Center.

What if my classes can't meet face-to-face anymore ?

CCC has an alternate remote learning plan if health officials determine face-to-face classes should no longer meet. Technical programs (those that are more "hands-on") will adjust modalities with approval from each discipline's accrediting body.

If I think I have COVID-19 or I have been exposed to COVID-19. Who should I contact?

Please contact the Thomas County Health Department, (785) 460-4596.

What if I test positive for COVID-19?

Those who are able are encouraged to go home for the duration of their illness but we look forward to having you return as soon as you can.

If I am quarantined, are there any services available to help me? 

Yes, please contact Vice President Nikol Nolan at (785) 460-5490 or

What are the rules if I have to quarantine?

Please refer to the Operational Plan plan and review the most recent guidelines.