Student Support Services
Services Available through Student Support Services
- Arranging specialized individual and group orientation.
- Assisting faculty and staff to work effectively with disabled students.
- Advising on classroom accommodations
- Counseling (personal, career and academic)
- Supplemental Instruction
- Term paper typing assistance
- Individualized needs
- Services to Visually Impaired Students:
- Orientation and mobility assistance
- Test administration/proctoring Referral of readers
- Assistance with text books in audio format
- Services to Hearing Impaired Students:
- Recruitment and referral of tutor/note takers
- Counseling and guidance for academic social and personal needs
- Assistance in referrals to community resources
- Interpreters (when resources allow)
- Services to Learning Disabled Students:
- Test proctoring for additional time
- Reading and writing assistance with classroom exams(with instructor permission)
- Assistance with textbooks in audio format
Alternatively, you can fill out our new online application form!