Service. Value. Convenience.
The Campus Bookstore is located in the heart of the Robert Burnett Memorial Student Union. Store hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Keeping Dollars on Campus: Good for You. Good for Your School.
The bookstore is owned and operated by Colby Community College and serves the students, faculty, staff, and surrounding community by providing textbooks, instructional materials, school supplies, gift items, and imprinted apparel.
Inventory items include general and medical reference books, study helps, trade books, art supplies, back packs, greeting cards and other merchandise that contributes to the overall educational experience.
Proceeds from all purchases stay with the college to support student related operations.
See the CCC Bookstore Facebook page for all of your Trojan Apparel and Gifts!
* Bookstore charges will be allowed for students who meet the following conditions:
- Student has financial aid completed on or before 10 business days prior to 1st day of the semester.
- Amount of posted scholarships/grants or loans exceed tuition/fees and room/board.
- Students using Financial Aid for bookstore purchases must obtain a voucher from the Financial Aid office.
- Athletic or tuition scholarships include books—and a signed letter of intent is submitted.
*Outreach students must pay for books at the time of enrollment.
*EduKan students may purchase their books from the online bookstore at www.edukan.org. Charging books against financial aid for EduKan courses is not available.
*Bookstore charges cannot be included in payment plans.
*Charges are available for the first 10 class days of the semester.
*Outside scholarship funds, if in excess of tuition/fees and room/board, may be charged against only after payment is received by CCC.
*Charging books/supplies to a third party is approved only when written authorization from the eligible party has been submitted to Student Accounts Office.
The Campus Bookstore is responsible for providing textbooks as required or recommended for college classes, both on campus and for outreach facilities. Bookstore management acquires as many used texts as possible for student purchase.
The real value of a textbook is obtained in using it for a class. If it can be resold when no longer needed, that is a bonus.
- The time limit for full refund is ONE week after classes begin. Refunds cannot be granted after this period.
- Refunds will be granted in full provided the following conditions are met:
- You must present the cash register receipt.
- Books must be in the same condition as purchased
- Books that have shrink-wrap removed will be refunded at used price.
- Books that were purchased new and then written in, signed, or soiled may be returned at used price until the refund deadline.
- Books purchased after the refund deadline are refundable for one week from purchase with the same restrictions listed above.
- Books purchased with financial aid will be credited back to the student account.
- Defective books will be replaced. The sales receipt is required.
The Bookstore will buy books at the wholesale price at anytime during the year. The main Textbook Buyback is held at the end of each semester during finals.