Welcome from the Vice President
Welcome to the CCC Division of Student Affairs. Our goal is to make this a rich resource that is highly accessible for students, parents, colleagues, and others. The Division of Student Affairs is comprised of eleven departments and the professionals in these departments are serious about the work that they do for students.
If you cannot find what you are searching for as you review this website, please contact us at 785.460.5495. Thank you for visiting the Division of Student Affairs website and we look forward to getting to know you.
Providing quality student services and opportunities to instill a desire for excellence in students.
Student Affairs at Colby Community College will be a leader in higher education through its commitment to: Students, Collaboration, and Professionalism.
- Dr. George McNulty, Vice President of Student Affairs (2013-Present)
Dr. McNulty began his college education at a community college and has since then attained Associate Degrees in Art and Science, a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education, a Masters Degree in Counseling and Educational Psychology and a Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership.
- Dr. Keegan N. Nichols, Vice President of Student Affairs (2010-2013)
Keegan N. Nichols received her Bachelor's Degree from University of Central Arkansas, Masters Degree from University of Central Missouri, and a Doctorate Degree in Adult and Higher Education from Northern Illinois University.
- Glenn “Skip” Sharp, Vice President of Student Affairs (1997-2010)
Sharp earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Education and a Masters Degree in Administration from Emporia State University. Prior to accepting the position in Colby, he was a teacher and assistant director at the Northwest Kansas Technical College for 33 years. Sharp also served as the interim president of CCC from November 2005 through June 2006 following Dr. Mikel Ary’s retirement.
- Theron Johnson, Dean of Student Services (1996-1997)
Johnson earned a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in Educational Administration from Utah State University. He spent 22 years in high school administration in the Utah school system before coming to CCC. He was hired as Director of Admissions in 1988, a position he held until becoming Dean of Student Services.
- Gary Schultz, Dean of Student Services (Fall 1978-Spring 1996)
- Dennis Michaelis, Dean of Student Services (Fall 1976-Spring 1978)
- Robert Hartsook, Dean of Student Services (Fall 1972-Spring 1976)
- Keat Wade, Dean of Student Services (Fall 1971- Spring 1972)