Male citizens of the U.S. and male resident aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office, or register online.

All students wishing to receive Veterans Affairs Benefits under Chapter 1606, 1607 (REAP), 30, 31, 33 (Post 9/11), or 35 (Spouses or Dependents) need to fill out the appropriate application on the VA website.  You will need to bring in your Certificate of Eligibility, two copies of your DD-214, and a copy of your application to Shea Hill, located in the Student Services Office in the Student Union.

Tuition Assistance is also available.  Contact Shea Hill for additional information.

Shea Hill



Colby Community College provides the highest quality education possible with over 60 majors. We accommodate hundreds of off-campus students by offering classes at 24 locations in the 14-county service area, including campuses in Norton and Wakeeney, and through online distance education courses. CCC is located on an 80-acre main campus and has a 64-acre agricultural center east of the city in Colby, Kansas.  Request More Information.


Colby Community College is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and diversity.
Higher Learning Commission.gif     GIjobs.png     kanVet_140.jpg

Call us at: 785.462.3984 or Toll Free: 888.634.9350

Visit our campus: 1255 South Range, Colby, KS 67701

Copyright 2000-2014 Colby Community College. All Rights Reserved.