Male citizens of the U.S. and male resident aliens 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System to be eligible for federal student loans and grants. Men can register at any post office, or register online.

All students wishing to receive Veterans Affairs Benefits under Chapter 1606, 1607 (REAP), 30, 31, 33 (Post 9/11), or 35 (spouses or dependents) need to fill out the appropriate application on the VA website.  You will need to provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility and your DD-214 to Vicki Chance, located in the Financial Aid Office in the Student Union.

In-state tuition assistance is also available.  Contact Vicki Chance for additional information.

Vicki Chance


The mission of Colby Community College is engaging others in learning and service opportunities to positively affect their world.  

Request  Information.


Colby Community College is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and diversity.


NC-SARA logo round.png           KanVet Logo


Call us at: 785.462.3984 or Toll Free: 888.634.9350

Visit our campus: 1255 South Range, Colby, KS 67701

Copyright 2000-2016 Colby Community College. All Rights Reserved.


Facebook Button    Twitter Button    YouTube Button    Instagram Button    LinkedIn Button    GooglePlus Button