Transferring from CCC

Transfer Policy

A student transferring to Colby Community College from any accredited college or university must have official transcripts mailed to the Registrar's Office (Colby Community College, 1255 South Range, Colby, KS 67701). A student may be eligible for an Associate of Arts Degree, an Associate of Science Degree, an Associate of General Studies Degree, an Associate of Applied Science Degree, or a Certificate Program utilizing the credit hours transferred from another accredited institution. A minimum of 15 semester hours must be completed through Colby Community College.

Transfer Equivalencies



Colby Community College provides the highest quality education possible with over 60 majors. We accommodate
hundreds of off-campus students by offering classes at 24 locations in the 14-county service area, including
campuses in Norton and Wakeeney, and through online distance education courses. CCC is located on an
80-acre main campus and has a 64-acre agricultural center east of the city in Colby, Kansas.  
Request More Information.


Colby Community College is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and diversity.


HLC Logo     G.I. Jobs Logo     KanVet Logo


Call us at: 785.462.3984 or Toll Free: 888.634.9350

Visit our campus: 1255 South Range, Colby, KS 67701

Copyright 2000-2014 Colby Community College. All Rights Reserved.


Facebook Button    Twitter Button    YouTube Button    Instagram Button    LinkedIn Button    GooglePlus Button