Admission to the college is the first step in a new, cooperative and exciting venture. Regardless of sex, cultural, racial or religious backgrounds, individuals can profit from their educational experiences at Colby Community College.
To educate and inform prospective students of the many opportunities Colby Community College has to offer them. We work as a team to attain optimum enrollment and provide knowledge and guidance to all. We continue to explore new avenues to reach the most students possible while maintaining a "students first" approach.
- A graduate of an accredited high school or home school.
- A student transferring from another accredited collegiate institution.
- A holder of the General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- High School Sophomores through Seniors who wish to enroll in courses offered by Colby Community College either on campus or at a campus outreach center, must obtain approval from their high school principals prior to enrolling in the course. These students are not eligible to take classes with a course code below 100.
- International Students: Applicants who are citizens of a foreign country must complete these additional steps.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE NOW!!!