Service — Value — Convenience
The Campus Bookstore is located in the heart of the Robert Burnett Memorial Student Union. Store hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday with the exception of June and July (8:30-11:30am).
The bookstore is owned and operated by Colby Community College and serves the students, faculty, staff, and surrounding community by providing textbooks, instructional materials, school supplies, gift items, and imprinted apparel. Inventory items include general and medical reference books, study helps, trade books, art supplies, back packs, greeting cards and other merchandise that contributes to the overall educational experience.
Proceeds from all purchases stay with the college to support student related operations.
See the CCC Bookstore Facebook page for all of your Trojan Apparel and Gifts!
Keeping Dollars on Campus
Good for You — Good for Your School
* Bookstore charges will be allowed for students who meet the following conditions:
- Student has financial aid completed on or before 10 business days prior to 1st day of the semester.
- Amount of posted scholarships/grants or loans exceed tuition/fees and room/board.
- Athletic or tuition scholarships include books—and a signed letter of intent is submitted.
*Outreach students must pay for books at the time of enrollment.
*Bookstore charges cannot be included in payment plan.
*Charges are available for 1st ten class days of semester.
*Eligible students may begin charging books two business days before semester classes begin.
*Outside scholarship funds, if in excess of tuition/fees and room/board, may be charged against only after payment is received by CCC.
*Charging books/supplies to a third party is approved only when written authorization from eligible party has been submitted to Student Accounts Office.
The Campus Bookstore is responsible for providing textbooks as required or recommended for college classes, both on campus and for outreach facilities. Bookstore management acquires as many used texts as possible for student purchase.
The real value of a textbook is obtained in using it for a class — if it can be resold when no longer needed, that is a bonus.
All book charges must have prior authorization from Student Billing personnel or the Financial Aid Office. Contact Melanie Randel at 785-460-4664.
- The time limit for full refund is ONE week after classes begin. Refunds cannot be granted after this period.
- Refunds will be granted in full provided the following conditions are met: a. You must present the cash register receipt b. Books must be in the same condition as purchsed
- Books that have shrink-wrap removed will be refunded at used price.
- Books that were purchased new and then written in, signed, or soiled may be returned at used price until the refund deadline.
- Books purchased after the refund deadline are refundable for one week from purchase with the same restrictions listed above.
- Books purchased with financial aid will be credited back to the student account.
- Defective books will be replaced. The sales receipt is required.
The Bookstore will buy books at the wholesale price at anytime during the year. The main Textbook Buyback is held at the end of each semester during finals.