Online Course Development
- Complete Proposal for Online Course Development and submit to the Dean of Academic Affairs.
- Once approval is received, download the Online Course Development Agreement, Minimum Guidelines for Creating an Online Course, and Online Course Development Checklist.
- Within 10 working days of Proposal Approval, sign and return the Title III Course Development Agreement to the Title III Administrative Assistant. Meet with the Title III Administrative Assistant to receive a thumb drive for course backup.
- Begin building your online course. When your course is completed, return the thumb drive with a backup of your course to the Title III Administrative Assistant.
- The Quality Review Committee will then review your course. Your course will be compared to the Minimum Guidelines.
- Once the course is approved, the Title III Course Development agreement will be submitted for payment.
NOTE: Even if you do not seek compensation for online course development, the course will still be subject to a quality review.