|Contact Information: Student Affairs Office, 785.460.5495, email@example.com|
|How to Apply||Scholarship Policy|
|Scholarship Deadlines||External Scholarship|
|Application Instructions||List of Available CCC Scholarships|
Colby Community College sponsors a strong student scholarship program. Scholarships are available to promote academic excellence, develop leadership, and to help students achieve their academic goals by minimizing financial barriers. Colby Community College offers scholarships in the following categories:
- Academic Scholarships
- Co-Curricular Scholarships
- Endowment Foundation Scholarship
- Leadership Scholarships
- Tuition-Based Scholarships
To be eligible for a CCC scholarship, an official high school and/or college transcript (as applicable) including a graduation date or certification of GED completion must be submitted. In addition, ACT scores (as applicable) must be on file in the Admissions Office before a scholarship application will be considered. View the list of available scholarships.
Apply for a CCC scholarship, by visiting our application page, creating an account and following these instructions.
*A copy of your most recent transcript will have to be downloaded to the General Application on the Academic Works program.
If a student is unable to use the Academic Works program, he/she may complete a PDF version of the scholarship application and mail it to the Admissions Office.
Scholarship are issued through the Student Affairs Office. Students have two weeks from the date the scholarship is awarded to accept, sign and return the scholarship contract. Scholarships must be accepted before October 15 during the fall semester and before March 15 during the spring semester. Exceptions may be made for students who are enrolled in ONLY second eight week courses, by scholarship committee approval.
For the 2016-2017 school year, the priority deadline for all scholarship applications is December 15, 2015.
NOTE: Any student who has attempted to complete more than 93 CCC credits hours will not be eligible for institutional scholarships with the exception of non-degree seeking students or those students who have previously completed a degree.
- Go to the application page and in the upper right corner click on Sign Up.
- Create an account and then sign into your Trojan account to open up the activation email.
- Click on the activation link and you are then ready to begin applying for scholarships!
- Fill out the general application once you are signed into your account.
- You now can see which scholarships are open, recommended for you and which ones you can apply for!
- It is the student’s responsibility to report all sources of estimated financial assistance, including outside scholarships, third party assistance, Colby Community College scholarship awards, and employee tuition grants to the Financial Aid Office.
- A student may receive a MAXIMUM of THREE institutional scholarships. Institutional scholarships are divided into the four categories outlined on the list of available scholarships.
- Available Scholarships
- Scholarship amounts are limited to items indicated in the amount column but may include any combination of these items.
- This policy is subject to change pending approval by the CCC Board of Trustees.
There are scholarships offered to college students that are not awarded by CCC. Some great sites to review include: