|Associate of Science|
- 6 credit hours in written communication (English Comp I and English Comp II)
- 3 credit hours in oral communication
- 8 credit hours in mathematics and a laboratory science class
- 6 credit hours in social and behavioral sciences
- 6 credit hours in arts and humanities
- 2 credit hours in health/physical education (one credit hour of lifestyle course and one credit hour of skill course)
A total of at least 30 credit hours of general education courses in sciences and mathematics*, business, computer or agriculture technologies as designated by the program of study.