|Associate of Arts|
- 6 credit hours in written communication (English Comp I and English Comp II)
- 3 credit hours in oral communication
- 6 credit hours in natural science and mathematics
- 6 credit hours in social and behavioral sciences
- 6 credit hours in arts and humanities
- 2 credit hours in health/physical education (one credit hour of lifestyle course and one credit hour of skill course)
A total of at least 30 credit hours of general education* courses in the areas of written and oral communication, social and behavioral sciences, and arts and humanities.