Colby Community College is coordinated by the Kansas Board of Regents and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The Institutional Actions Council of the Higher Learning Commission voted to extend our accreditation to include distance delivery of the AGS, AA and the AS coordinated by the EduKan Online Consortium agreement.
The Commission Board of Trustees validated that action through its validation process concluded on March 1, 2002.
In addition, many of the special programs are accredited by their respective professional associations.
- The PTA program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation on Physical Therapy Education.
- Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (currently on warning status with review in October, 2015) and the Kansas State Board of Nursing.
- The Veterinary Technology program is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- The EMT program is licensed by the State Board of Emergency Medical Technicians.
- The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Commission on Dental Accreditation
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
American Physical Therapy Association
American Veterinary Medical Association